Understanding and Experience with Race System
- When playing through the training mode, Race Competitions are held with NPC’s based on the player’s set schedule.
- Check the race course information before the Competition begins.
- Shows the overall look and length of the Race Track, the grade of the Race, and whether the track floor is Dirt or Turf.
- Players can also check the game time, weather, and the direction of rotation of the track.
- The weather information is indicated as a probability at the time of race selection and the confirmed weather is indicated before the start of the race.
- You can visually compare the current stats of my horse and the stats of the rival horse participating in the race through a diagram.
- Get basic information about the horses participating in the Race.
- You can also check detailed information about horses.
- Shows track type preferences, abilities by Running style, available skills etc.
- After checking the racecourse and information on the other participating horses, players can choose the Running style of their horses.
- Players can also feed them food, which give them special bonuses to gain an advantage in the Race.
- After all the selections are made, the Race starts.
- Information provided during the race
- Inside the racecourse, players can check the ranking of the other horses participating in the race in real-time.
- It is also possible to check which horse used which skill and when in real-time.
- If your horse is injured, you can see the Debuffs. (training mode only)
- A.I. relays the progress of the Race in real-time.
- Players can check their ranking after the race ends.
※ The above image is under development and may differ from the actual production.